©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Ben Affleck the new Batman....

Batman is an ant compared to superman....what will be his role, getting superman a glass of water? Not to mention, ben afleck is the worst actor in the history of film...
 
Great choice. He is a good actor. Can't help the shitty script of daredevil. People will never forget about the benifer days and gigli. If the script is solid he will do a great job.
 
When Heath Ledger was announced to play Joker, people were so mad. That turned out pretty good I think.
 
When Heath Ledger was announced to play Joker, people were so mad. That turned out pretty good I think.

Never....he was brilliant even before that role...perfect selection...aflecks last and only good movie was dogma...
 
Yay. I hope Keanu Reeves play superman. Not. WTF??? Ben Afleck is not a batman. Nothing to do with his acting. Huge step down IMO.
 
This will based on the comic novel. It should bring in kryptonite which is how superman is taken down by batman.