©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Best Current Anadrol

i dnt respond great to drols. only used twice. got great gains...but with dbols they were better.
i used Pink Thais...Blue hearts...Pink Anabols...BP 50mgs...and the best ever(for me)...was the Bionobol in the 10pack flouresent orange foil blisters..5mg tabs. i packed on size like nothing else i ever took. not exaggerating either. 10-15lbs in 2wks..30ish lbs in 8wks(6wks dbol...8wks IP Test cyp/Deca)

its off the drol topic...but just an example of old gear being more "legit"
no dis to any suppliers...or saying they have junk...but just sayin
 
That is what I notice from anadrol also. It makes me feel like dogshit
and sure no spectacular strength gains.
only a smooth look and headaches from it.
I think Oxymethelone is just a drug thata works good on some poeple, and not worth a darn for others. Ive tried many a brands, they all sucked.

I think it makes us feel like shit because we are older now. Remember when you could get drunk, then wake up like it was nothing. Them days are over.