©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



bicep injection

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
can you inject 2ml in one bicep? For instance, test,deca cycle, mixed shot in right bi on monday, left bi on thursday?
 
you can inject 5 bro......as much as it will hold..lol but seriously, why even inject bi's??? painful, not to mention you got 6 really easy spots to hit.
 
I wouldnt recommend going over 1cc per bicep, but I really dont recommend shooting them in the first place. Like Wolfy said....OUCH!
 
i've done it and it works for me. but like they said it hurts.... sometimes. main concern for me is that it bruises. and a bruise in the middle of the bicep looks suspicious. but that is okay to do 2ml
 
oops....had my first bicep injection yesterday...was tired of ass and thighs (i mean injecting in them!) so i decided to try it...this morning got a red bruise around the site but its clearing up now...sorer than a mofo though!!
 
CHRIS 1 said:
When I first started to inject my bicepts 1/2 of a cc killed me. I wished I never did it. But now I could hit my bicepts and tricepts with 3cc of any drug and I have no pain at all.

No shit bro - I pop mine at least once a week with 1-2cc of juice. It doesn't hurt - it actually feels kinda good! Never bruised either...