G gobot Registered User Nov 1, 2013 223 0 0 Jun 11, 2014 #1 I'm sure you've all seen this guys videos but I had to post this. Hilarious! Lift Your Drinks - YouTube
I'm sure you've all seen this guys videos but I had to post this. Hilarious! Lift Your Drinks - YouTube
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,635 22 38 Jun 11, 2014 #2 This guy is funny! I get a laugh from any of his videos
Sandpig AnaSCI VET Mar 22, 2014 1,172 0 0 SIN CITY Jun 11, 2014 #3 Guy is hilarious. I love all his stuff.
MattG AnaSCI VET Mar 8, 2014 1,730 0 0 U.S. Jun 12, 2014 #4 The one with Kali Muscle is one of my favorites
chicken_hawk AnaSCI VIP Feb 2, 2013 1,632 0 0 Jun 12, 2014 #5 That was raunchier then his normal stuff, but his sarcasm was hilarious. Good stuff! Hawk
BigBob AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Nov 10, 2012 2,904 0 36 Jun 12, 2014 #6 Funny. And now I want some pacifico on Fathers day....yum