©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Changes Question

LITTLEME

Registered User
Mar 9, 2005
275
0
0
USA
I Understand That Your Gonna Make Changes And I'm For Changes. But Don't Take Away Our Porno Section!!!!!!!
 
LOL

You know, I was toying with the idea to remove it as the server is chucking a stink about it, but ok, if you guys want it so bad, it'll stay. I'm moving the server anyway.
 
Yeah, lets keep the porn..atleast untill any of the ladies have issues with it..and if they do then it may be a worth another look
 
Hey,Big A

Big A, Im sure of your ability as an administrator-
Your credentials are easy to see. Improvement was needed at AnaSCI and I see you moving on those already...Offshore server,VERY smart.Shouldve been done long ago.
Im sure AnaSCI will have a bright future with you at the helm.
Hell,BigA-You even handled all the open forum posting last night with more grace than I would expect from anyone at the moment.
While I consider myself a Veteran here at Ana, my membership this year is about to expire and between my career and Mod duties elsewhere, I am moving on.
It has nothing to do with the change in Admins.
That was a needed change to put it politely-
Congratulations and good luck with the slight re-structuring at AnaSCI,it can only be a GOOD thing...
I will be dropping in on occasion to see the changes.This was my first home afterall...Annnnd,Anasci shoulda made me a mod 6 mos. ago.(weiner)j/k..
As I said before best to all the new crew and members at AnaSCI-
Kell--
 
Cryptasm said:
Yeah, lets keep the porn..atleast untill any of the ladies have issues with it..and if they do then it may be a worth another look
lol...the ladies dont care...Only problem there is if they want to see porn,who's willing to download/insert all the gaybo porn they might look at :D... Will you do that for the girls Cryptasm? Then you would truly be a "super" mod...
The ladies are funny that way-
As for the men,quit jerkin 'your puds to internet porno ya ole geezerweasels:)
 
Last edited:
Theres not much porn coming in on a daily basis so it should be ok.