©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Conversions

CWBassist

New member
Jan 4, 2005
17
0
0
hey guys, im a little behind on my science.

Lets say i had 10 of the same 10ml ampules, how would that convert to milligrams? Would 10ml be enough of say, test e for a 10 week cycle? hit me back guys, i wanna make sure im not getting ripped off
 
Well, I'm assuming that it is 250 mg/mL of test???? If that is the case then you would have enough to do 250 mg/week, which is a pretty low dose of test. If I were you I would buy a few more amps so you could run atleast 350-400 mg/week. I've heard of people on their first cycle make some decent gains on that much.
 
he'll lose about 2 ml from stuff in the needle so he only has enough for 8 weeks at 250mg
 
You need bout 20 of those amps total but you will lose some in the needle and maybe some will leak out 25 ml will be sufficient for 10 weeks.