©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Craig Titus on TV

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
1,632
0
0
I am a huge fan of crime dramas and I often have one going on in the back ground while I do something like load fictional needles with fictional anabolics. Anyway during one of those imaginary moments I was watching a show called "Snapped" on Oxygen and the story of Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan took up an hour episode.


It was a interesting watch, but man they were dumb and almost got away with it.

Hawk
 
I've seen that one too.Wtf were they thinking.Seems sometimes hubby and wife teams go bad but not always. Ray mcneils went real bad.
 
Yeah titus is a freak..he then tells all this crap about other pros while in jail to some slime ball reporter and used to be on you tube .
Hes a pieca shit..same with haggard kelly the psyco hoe bag loser who killed a person for nothing. It first came out on 48hrs when i saw it.. ..