©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Cycle update

Don't be too crushed, training your legs hardcore will definitely help your upper body grow. Squats, heavy ones, have proven to help release GH thereby causing overall growth. My upper body didn't start growing fiercely until I started squatting with multiple 1 reppers. One friend of mine did nothing but squats for three weeks straight and he gained almost a 1/2 inch on his arms and an inch on his chest. Trust me it works!
 
heavy said:
This is the exact same pain I get...a real bitch.

Is it a pain you always deal with or only when you pull the muscle? I felt something small happen when I tweaked it, but I didn't think it would cause this much pain. Feels like someone whaled on my trap with a bat!
I know, I know, I'm a crybaby!! :(
 
STEELADDICTION said:
Is it a pain you always deal with or only when you pull the muscle? I felt something small happen when I tweaked it, but I didn't think it would cause this much pain. Feels like someone whaled on my trap with a bat!
I know, I know, I'm a crybaby!! :(
Not necessarily. Pain is a warning sign. Don't ignore it.