©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



cycle update

steve0085

Registered User
May 4, 2005
701
0
0
FlorEeDuh
I'm in week 6 of test e 500/week. I'm up 23 pounds from day one(first 10 pounds were in the first 4 weeks). My strength has gone up a lot and seems to keep going up. I recover from a workout so quick that i'm gonna start doing arms and chest twice a week. i've got 6 more weeks and i'm hoping to go up another 15 pounds, we'll see. I'm hoping i'll keep most of my gains, i've got my pct in order, and i'm young(21) so my natural test is pretty high to begin with. Thanks to all the guys here that got me on my way.
 
steve0085 said:
I'm in week 6 of test e 500/week. I'm up 23 pounds from day one(first 10 pounds were in the first 4 weeks). My strength has gone up a lot and seems to keep going up. I recover from a workout so quick that i'm gonna start doing arms and chest twice a week. i've got 6 more weeks and i'm hoping to go up another 15 pounds, we'll see. I'm hoping i'll keep most of my gains, i've got my pct in order, and i'm young(21) so my natural test is pretty high to begin with. Thanks to all the guys here that got me on my way.

I worked each body part twice a week bro and found i was burnt out and couldn't progress strength wise. When i stuck to once a week i found i got stronger.
 
Yeah Stevo, overtraining is probably the number one reason for slowed growth and failure in this sport.

In my opinion you just need to find better ways to break the muscle down further during your weekly training, ie dropsets, rest pause sets and forced reps. Exceptions to that are calves and abs which you can train more frequently than anyone I know is willing to.

Thats my .02, Good luck
 
Instead of hitting chest twice a week now. What i like to to is to do real heavy ass weights on the incline and bench then go and exhaust the shit out of them on the bench machine. It gives me a real good pump to finish them off before going into my cables and flyes.
 
Here's what i do:

Incline bench> 2 warm up sets
3 working sets (real heavy up to 315lbs)

Flat bench > 3 working sets (using dumbbells real heavy up to 125lb dumbbells)

Incline flyes > 3 working sets (using heavy weights up to 90lb dumbbells)

Bench Machine > 3 workings sets (I rep the shit to failure to get a good pump)

Cable flys top position > 3 working sets (slow movement and contracting hard to failure)

Cable flys bottom Position > 3 working sets (slow movement and contracting hard to failure)

I do alot of excercises because i too felt like i wasn't hitting my chest hard enough. By doing this i've gotten really good pumps and my chest development all around has really improved.
 
before i started DC on monday, ^^^^ that is how my training has been for the past 7 years. 4-6 exercises per bodypart, one bp per week. havnen't done the DC long enough (only a couple of days) but i can keep you all posted on how its going.