| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
i concur with this. if you werent running any of the other orals then it would be perfectly fine to run it but you will really be taxing your liver with 3 orals.wolfyEVH said:i would say no only because you already running 4 compounds....half of them orals.....
dbol is best to be run in 1 dosage in the am if it is being taken by itself. since you will be taking other products(test prop) you would be better suited to split the dosages.gregdiesel said:Most bros will say no, but I've done it the last 2 cycles with success. One thing I will try this time is run it by taking all the tabs in the a.m. which has shown in tests to not alter your natural production - so I'll finish with prop and dbol before hitting PCT for more accurate timing.























