©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Deca

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
205
0
0
48
Curious:

I'm doing a test and deca cycle.

I am in the middle of the fourth week.

I' m having decent gains, I know the test is kickin.

My question is , for anyone with deca experience, when the hell does it kick in?



I'm at 500 test a week and 400 deca.
 
Deca slowly gets released into your system. I want to say it's half life is 6 days (not positive on this one). So it could take about 5 weeks to feel the benefits. You would have to stay on it for the minimum 10 weeks to feel the benefits completely.
 
well i was going to do 12 weeks test and 10 deca. I will stick with that. Maybe it is hitting me , and i'm too early in my cycle . I will say that every day at the gym i make gains. This started last week. Even today, my chest tri day was up compared to my monday workout. I maxed on bench monday and today benched my monday max twice.
 
Deca will take awhile to kick in, but the plus on that is you will have lasting effects longer after the cycle. I always try to take body measurements before and after to see what gains I have made.
 
From what I hear, the Deca will also lessen any joint pain you might have as well. If you have any stiffness or pain from an old injury or something, then maybe that could be an indicator of when the deca is working.
 
Lasting effects longer after the cycle?

Then should I hold off more than 2 weeks to start PCT?
 
Your PCT on a Deca cycle should start 3 weeks after your last Deca shot. If you have test E or test C in the cycle as well, your PCt will begin 2 weeks after that shot. Therefore, your test should continue one week past your last Deca shot.
 
I'm doing the same cycle, 12 wk test ; 10 wk deca
but i will add winstrol at the end from week 8 to 14.
Should i start the pct right after week 14 ?

thank you
 
tee said:
Your PCT on a Deca cycle should start 3 weeks after your last Deca shot. If you have test E or test C in the cycle as well, your PCt will begin 2 weeks after that shot. Therefore, your test should continue one week past your last Deca shot.
There you have it. There is a reason for everything we do.