ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jun 5, 2005 #41 If it takes you 3 bottles of testosterone to reach your 12 weeks, obviously your not going to use it all. then that just means you have some left out of that bottle for your next cycle.
If it takes you 3 bottles of testosterone to reach your 12 weeks, obviously your not going to use it all. then that just means you have some left out of that bottle for your next cycle.
kell11 AnaSCI VET Mar 1, 2005 1,540 0 0 62 On My Boat in Texas Jun 5, 2005 #42 steve0085 said: O.!!! use a description to understand which side of the stopper i should draw to. Click to expand... steveman!!!!c'mon. screw the two lines.pull till the plunger(the obvious side) allows the desired volumei.e. 1ml,2ml etc.
steve0085 said: O.!!! use a description to understand which side of the stopper i should draw to. Click to expand... steveman!!!!c'mon. screw the two lines.pull till the plunger(the obvious side) allows the desired volumei.e. 1ml,2ml etc.
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 26, 2005 #43 I can't beleive I missed this whole thread. Good stuff. By the way, haven't seen Kell around 4 a while.
I can't beleive I missed this whole thread. Good stuff. By the way, haven't seen Kell around 4 a while.