©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Drug testing?

tee said:
Whats scary is that they are now providing $69 steroid tests for companies. They say they test for any illegal steroids. I wanted to find out more about it, but the morons running the clinic couldnt tell me much. What I dont like is for $69, I bet they are going to get a lot of false positives, and also for that price, more and more companies are probably going to use them.
what ever happened to USA " land of the free "......you can't do a damn thing anymore without some sort of law being attached to it.......I believe in laws and rules but "Fuck" gives a break......

It pisses me off.. :twisted:
 
Zaven said:
what ever happened to USA " land of the free "......you can't do a damn thing anymore without some sort of law being attached to it.......I believe in laws and rules but "Fuck" gives a break......

It pisses me off.. :twisted:
You can thank crooked politicians, lawyers, and the media. They have ruined our country.