©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Eca

dump truck

Registered User
Feb 11, 2005
94
0
0
What is the most Ephredrine anyone has taken in a Day. I am taking 75mg split up into 3 times a day . I am wondering is this enough.
 
from the label "Max dose for a healthy adult is no more than 100mg in a 24hr period for no more than 12 weeks"

I've taken 50mg at one time before a workout, and just over 100mg in a day. When I was a kid (and stupid) I took approx 400mg at once while drinking. My dick shrunk to the size of my pinky finger and I was up for 36hrs. NOT RECOMMENDED!
 
dump truck said:
What is the most Ephredrine anyone has taken in a Day. I am taking 75mg split up into 3 times a day . I am wondering is this enough.

75mg split up into 3 times a day is fine. If your trying to lean out, I would go with Clen. ECA is a great pre workout stimulant but I feel taking it over the whole course of a day, your body will become dependant on the energy it supplies. I use to take 100 to 150mg a day every day. I began to realize not only was it to high of a dose, but also my body was very dependant on it. It was hard to reduce my intake to pre workouts only. Have you tried clen before?
 
Yes I am taking clen now with T-3 cycling with ECA.2 weeks clen plus T-3,2weeks ECA plus T-3. Going to run this cycle for 8 weeks.