©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Ephedrine

smikey211

Registered User
Mar 7, 2005
166
0
0
Is Ephedrine the way to go while trying to do cardio and lose the extra weight after a cycle? If so where is the best place to get it.. so far I only see one source that carries it. I would like other options so I can shop around and compare....

Mike
 
I believe when stacked with caffeine and aspirin (ECA stack), ephedrine can be extremely effective at cutting fat. Sorry, I dont have any good sources for it at this time.
 
You sure Steve? I know there was a ruling that said the risks dont outweigh the benefits but I thought they havent yet given the green-light on domestic production...? Anyone else have any information?
 
I haven't seen it anywhere else but this one gas station, It was Ephederine with no other chemicals, it had huge warnings on it saying it only to be taken as a bronchidialator but it was with all the rest of the "weight loss" pills. This was a Big, franchise gas station so it's not like a sleazy place.
 
It is legal again but I heard that the amount per serving is half of what it used to be....
 
DragonRider said:
A decent price is somewhere around $7 plus change for a bottle of 48. It used to be 60, but they took advantage of the ban to raise prices.
So is that a legal price and product like steve said?
 
smikey211 said:
Is Ephedrine the way to go while trying to do cardio and lose the extra weight after a cycle? If so where is the best place to get it.. so far I only see one source that carries it. I would like other options so I can shop around and compare....

Mike

I pay $55 for 375 tabs 25mg each NO OTHER ADDITIVES.
 
50 mg of ephedra (Ma Huang) is equivalent to 0.5 mg of ephedrine, which is the active ingredient in ephedra..(pseudoephedrine is the synthetic version of ephendrine.)
 
Last edited:
gregdiesel said:
I pay $55 for 375 tabs 25mg each NO OTHER ADDITIVES.
Where are you getting that Greg? Do you have to send any identification? Some sites were making you send a copy of your Drvers License so they could provide it to the DEA. You can PM me if you don't want to post it all over the board.
 
DragonRider said:
Where are you getting that Greg? Do you have to send any identification? Some sites were making you send a copy of your Drvers License so they could provide it to the DEA. You can PM me if you don't want to post it all over the board.

yea...same here...........

Mike
 
dump truck said:
Supplement Direct has Vaspro which is the same as ECA
Vasopro is the brand I usually buy. It is 25mg of ephedrine and 200mg of guaifenesin, which is an expectorant/bronchodilator.

You still need to add caffiene tabs and baby asprin to get the full thermogenic effect.