©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



EQ and Primo stack

Pahlevan

New member
Feb 28, 2013
18
0
0
I was planning my upcoming cycle and wanted to see what you bros think.
16 weeks.
500 mg Test E Week
900 mg EQ Week
T bol 50 mg for first 3 weeks ( I cant handle Dbol)
Now Ive been thinking of adding 600 mg a week of Primo in there as well for the entire cycle. Considering the cost will this give me any more to add the Primo is is is just a waste. Thanks
 
Personally I feel tbol turns into a total different beast at 75mg+ ed I love to run it 100mg... It just keeps getting better at higher doses unlike a lot of orals
 
I was planning my upcoming cycle and wanted to see what you bros think.
16 weeks.
500 mg Test E Week
900 mg EQ Week
T bol 50 mg for first 3 weeks ( I cant handle Dbol)
Now Ive been thinking of adding 600 mg a week of Primo in there as well for the entire cycle. Considering the cost will this give me any more to add the Primo is is is just a waste. Thanks

So do you blast and cruise, stay on all the time, cycle or what? What are your stats now and what do you hope to gain on the cycle?
 
I just cycle and take time off. I'm 40, 6' 3" 230 lbs 9-10% BF. Looking to gain some lean muscle. Also, I run GH almost year round.