©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Expiration of my gear

OkieDawg

Registered User
Nov 27, 2004
37
0
0
How long will a 20ml vile of Test E. stay good?

1. I have about 2/3 of a 20ml vile left from my last cycle (I had to go into a 2nd vile to make my 10 weeks.) I ended my cycle roughly 4 months ago. I plan on starting a 2nd cycle in another month or so. Is it still good?

2. I also have 40 20mg Nolvadex's left and 12 50mg clomid pills left. I'm ordering more but curious if what I have left over is still good as well.
 
I agree with Chris. It will be good for many years. The worst thing that can happen is it losing some potency as long as you store it properly.
 
DragonRider said:
It's no good. Don't use it. Send it to me and I will properly dispose of it for you. :twisted:


LOL.

I figured it was still good. Thought I read somewhere a ways back it would last for awhile. Wanted to be sure. Thanks guys.

Okiedawg
 
DAMN! DR stole Oracle's joke! Didn't you guys get the memo?! Oracle is the official owner of the "sent it to me for testing" joke!!!

Get with it guys - ya'll really let me down here. :(
 
imdaman1 said:
DAMN! DR stole Oracle's joke! Didn't you guys get the memo?! Oracle is the official owner of the "sent it to me for testing" joke!!!

Get with it guys - ya'll really let me down here. :(
CRAP! I'm really slipping when I use something from Oracle.
 
DragonRider said:
CRAP! I'm really slipping when I use something from Oracle.

LOL - get it right now. He did really good when he thought of this joke! Let's NOT steal from him.

"Oracle - you the man!!!"