©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Favorite cheat meal or junk food.?

Ice Cream! I love Ice Cream! Infact there's some Blue Bell ice cream that just came out for the holidays called Christmas Cookie. Its vanilla with pieces of sugar cookis and pieces of snickerdoodle cookies in it. Very good!
 
Burgers from The Abbey Burger Bistro in Baltimore. The best burgers I have ever had without a doubt. They do a "build you own burger" with a page long list of toppings and have exotic meats like, elk, aligator and kangaroo.
 
My wife's breakfast on Sundays. Eggs, sausage, bacon, fried taters, gravy, buttermilk biscuits & fried apples!
 
A dozen donuts or deep dish stuffed pizza....or maybe both:headbang: My mouth is watering right now. Lol
 
Well....anything that i'm not currently eating as a part of my plan. I would probably have to say pizza, but I like a good cheeseburger, chinese food, mexican food, italian food, etc.....too:)

I'll say this though....if you've ever watched the Dusty Hanshaw videos and how he likes his food to have flavor....I eat the same way on a daily basis, which helps me from wanting to binge on other foods. I'm no BigChef, but I have a little know-how on seasoning and making my food taste good:)
 
BBQ...Specifically Ribs, Ribeye, Pulled Pork, and Buffalo Wings!