©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



First cycle ever

I already have my pct bought and planned. But I am curiouser as to what u guys think of adding in dhea or tribulous?
 
I already have my pct bought and planned. But I am curiouser as to what u guys think of adding in dhea or tribulous?

Oh boy... No no...

You'll be good with normal pct protocol. Clomid/Nolva and HCG and you'll be good.

Lets just say that Trib and DHEA actually worked- they still wouldn't get you back to normal endogenous hormonal levels cause your htpa is out of whack and both of those products don't stimulate that portion of the mediation of Test production.
 
Ok thanks yea I've always been curious about that; and I think I'm actually gunna wait till the end of the semester to start this cycle. Finals are going to be real stressful. So I'll start up a members log when I start