©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



First injection

HigherStandard

Registered User
Aug 26, 2004
110
0
0
When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in my mailbox. (only 6 days)

I took a 10mg british dragon methanabol and then jumped in the shower.
When I got out i got it all ready and did my very first injection. (british dragon test e)
I was so f..king nervous. It wasn't that bad though.
Excited to start seeing results.
 
HigherStandard said:
When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in my mailbox. (only 6 days)

I took a 10mg british dragon methanabol and then jumped in the shower.
When I got out i got it all ready and did my very first injection. (british dragon test e)
I was so f..king nervous. It wasn't that bad though.
Excited to start seeing results.

I know. I was the same way. Tried doing my delts the first time. I got so freaked out i let go of the needle and it spun around in my arm. :eek: Hurt quite a bit. I haven't tried a delt shot since. Keep it up bro. With the mehanabol added ;you should start seeing some gains within a week and a half. That will carry you through till the test kicks in(around 4 weeks)
:D
 
stussy said:
I know. I was the same way. Tried doing my delts the first time. I got so freaked out i let go of the needle and it spun around in my arm. :eek: Hurt quite a bit. I haven't tried a delt shot since. Keep it up bro. With the mehanabol added ;you should start seeing some gains within a week and a half. That will carry you through till the test kicks in(around 4 weeks)
:D


delts for your first shot??? thats killer there.......i've yet to hit anywhere but my thighs......
 
wolfyEVH said:
delts for your first shot??? thats killer there.......i've yet to hit anywhere but my thighs......

I know,, I didn't even put the shot in there...I ended up pulling out. I tried to aspirate and the friggn needle slipped. My wife was watching me. I asked her to help. she just shook her head and called me an idiot. There I stood....A growing young man crying because he just couldn't do it.LOL

P.S. Last sentence is not true. well....maybe a little.LOL
 
HigherStandard said:
When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in my mailbox. (only 6 days)

I took a 10mg british dragon methanabol and then jumped in the shower.
When I got out i got it all ready and did my very first injection. (british dragon test e)
I was so f..king nervous. It wasn't that bad though.
Excited to start seeing results.

Nice choice of gear. BD is top notch.
 
HigherStandard said:
When I got home from work, I was pleasantly surprised to see a package in my mailbox. (only 6 days)

I took a 10mg british dragon methanabol and then jumped in the shower.
When I got out i got it all ready and did my very first injection. (british dragon test e)
I was so f..king nervous. It wasn't that bad though.
Excited to start seeing results.

Our stories are almost identical (BD test c) for me. My inject site is just barely sore. Clint