©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Galicia

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I kept forgetting to post these from last year but here are some pics from Galicia in Spain. I had a great trip and seen some amazing sights.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Beautiful. My mom lives on the southern coast near Malaga. Can’t wait to go visit, if the world ever returns to something approaching normal.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I wanted to write nice pics but it went through in error and I couldn't edit my post! Is there a reason we can't edit posts now?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Beautiful. My mom lives on the southern coast near Malaga. Can’t wait to go visit, if the world ever returns to something approaching normal.

Near to Marbella? I went to Marbella last year with my mates and had a lot of fun :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Close. East of Marabella, near Almuñecar.

It's a nice area but I haven't been to Almuñecar. Hopefully I will be going back to Galicia later this year. Galicia is at the top of Portugal in the North West of Spain. If I don't go back I will probably travel to somewhere else in Spain when I can. I travelled to Tenerife at the start of March just before everywhere was locked down. Although I didn't take a single picture the whole holiday :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I wanted to write nice pics but it went through in error and I couldn't edit my post! Is there a reason we can't edit posts now?

I am not sure because usually I get about 5 mins to edit my posts.

Yes I just edited this so it must just be your account?

putazorra

Jan 9, 2020
That's such a beautiful area. I've been to Galicia, Spain before. I walked the 500 mile pilgrimage nearly twenty years ago. You might have heard of it. It's called El Camino de Santiago Compostela. The pilgrimage ends in Santiago de Compostela. I thought I'd have time to walk all the way to the coast (Finesterre) but stopped at the Cathedral. I'd love to go back.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
That's such a beautiful area. I've been to Galicia, Spain before. I walked the 500 mile pilgrimage nearly twenty years ago. You might have heard of it. It's called El Camino de Santiago Compostela. The pilgrimage ends in Santiago de Compostela. I thought I'd have time to walk all the way to the coast (Finesterre) but stopped at the Cathedral. I'd love to go back.

I forgot to reply to this. Thanks for posting and yes I have heard of it. I was offered 2 choices on the last main day in Spain and that was a well known beach or to see the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela. We felt like chilling that day so we picked the beach. I had been out with a group of girls the night before and was hungover so that's the main reason. I love a famous biscuit from Santiago de Compostela. Did you try Caprichos de Santiago whilst you were there?