©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



God being pushed out of this coutry.

Well I don't argue over politics. But I will stand on the word of God until the day I die.
 
Only 4 things are guaranteed the government will never take away. Alcohol, tobacco, porn, an Viagra. As long as those old ass politicians are addicted to the above, they're always safe in the US.
 
I agree big-john but didn't you get the memo. Government is the new Religion.
:mad:

No- militant atheism is the new religion. I am actually writing a book on militant atheism. Dockings, Krauss and a variety of others have made out like bandits crucifying modern religion in the scientific name- while adeism is rarely purported they guise themselves in that garb and banter. It's a tide that has been moving and encroaching further inward into society, but like any movement it will flatten even the good with the bad . This blind application of atheism has lead to a recent backlash by not only the moderate believer but even less radical protagonist themselves.
Not many people want to be part of movement that ridicules in the name of science- Allen Krauss is by far the most vile, mainly because of his authoritative stance within the ranks of academia. While this makes for a platform to easily promote his agenda against any believer (mainly western abrahamic religious minded people) he's also been seen recently as a small power hungry self laudatious megalomaniac.
 
No- militant atheism is the new religion. I am actually writing a book on militant atheism. Dockings, Krauss and a variety of others have made out like bandits crucifying modern religion in the scientific name- while adeism is rarely purported they guise themselves in that garb and banter. It's a tide that has been moving and encroaching further inward into society, but like any movement it will flatten even the good with the bad . This blind application of atheism has lead to a recent backlash by not only the moderate believer but even less radical protagonist themselves.
Not many people want to be part of movement that ridicules in the name of science- Allen Krauss is by far the most vile, mainly because of his authoritative stance within the ranks of academia. While this makes for a platform to easily promote his agenda against any believer (mainly western abrahamic religious minded people) he's also been seen recently as a small power hungry self laudatious megalomaniac.

Wow.
Very deep. I agree with you. I don't care for militant anything. I am from a varied religious (Christian ) background and I believe in things like Honor, Courage, Integrity, Humility and Family etc. I would never impose my beliefs on another. If I couldn't use reason to make my case then so be it. What I am amazed at is all the non believers hating on the believers. The very ones who call for TOLERANCE never seem to practice it.....
But then again I have met some very kind and good non believers.
 
This is more about big government than it is an attack on religion.

Big Government needs even bigger policing. It's a Juggernaut rolling over people who happen to get in the way. People are fucked up man.......
 
Wow.
Very deep. I agree with you. I don't care for militant anything. I am from a varied religious (Christian ) background and I believe in things like Honor, Courage, Integrity, Humility and Family etc. I would never impose my beliefs on another. If I couldn't use reason to make my case then so be it. What I am amazed at is all the non believers hating on the believers. The very ones who call for TOLERANCE never seem to practice it.....
But then again I have met some very kind and good non believers.

I went to school for philosophy and comparative religious studies- so this thread is right up my alley so to speak-
 
As Lukifer said!! Religion and politic post. HEEER WEEEZZZ GO..LOL
Now lets see more hot ass chicks here..Dont forget allowing 80 yr olds behind a car by online license renewel! Brilliant!
 
As Lukifer said!! Religion and politic post. HEEER WEEEZZZ GO..LOL
Now lets see more hot ass chicks here..Dont forget allowing 80 yr olds behind a car by online license renewel! Brilliant!

What if they arean 80 year old juicing powerlifter?;)
 
Governments and the powers at be have done this shit for thousands of years....you want to reeeeealy fuck with people try to fuck with or control their religion or religous beliefs. Just another fine example of the government sticking their nose where it truelly doesnt fucking belong god this type of shit pisses me the fuck off!!!!!