©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Have Decca, need 2nd Anab.

thegoatmasta

New member
May 6, 2004
14
0
0
42
Tuscaloosa, AL
Stats:

Height:6'2''
Weight:197lbs
Age:21 years of age
1st cycle: Last year; 10 weeks, 1 shot of enanthate every week

I have decca already. I'm looking for a second anabolic to go with the decca. I assume I will need test due to the "Decca Dick". I also would like to know how much of Clomid & or Nolvadex to use along with this cycle. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan
 
Test would be your choice here of course. 500mg per week. Looking at your last cycle, how did you do? One shot of test E a week seems low unless it was 400mg or more per ml or you were doing 2 or 3cc shots. Do a search here to answer your nolva question.
 
if its a bulk cycle you may want to read up on d-bol it an oral and works great with test and deca
 
you've already done 1 cycle yet you're still not even 200 plus pounds at 6'2"??? i hope you're under 9% bodyfat
 
wolfyEVH said:
you've already done 1 cycle yet you're still not even 200 plus pounds at 6'2"??? i hope you're under 9% bodyfat

yeah.....how's the legs by the way? on a sidenote....
 
Yes, prolly about 6%(body fat) and the cycle that I took was 1 shot (250mg) per week of enanthate only. It was actually last march until may when I took my 1st cycle. Anyhow, I'm thinking of trying sustanon with the decca & maybe add some d-bol in there. I got my PCT under wraps now... Just needing feedback on the Sust / Decca Combo. Basically, I'm trying to avoid "decca dick" and just making sure that sust will also help my test boost just about the same as enanthate while cycling.
 
Sust is good, but it has to be taken at 750 mgs weekly to get close to a smaller 500 mg amount of test enth or cyp.... save money and shots sust sounds good on paper, but more results come from these two.