©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hellfire labs

nebur19

New member
Jun 5, 2005
1
0
0
Hey hows everyone doin. i'm new to the boards and was wondering if anyone new how i could get some hellfire DNP. I've heard good things about his products.
 
nebur19 said:
Hey hows everyone doin. i'm new to the boards and was wondering if anyone new how i could get some hellfire DNP. I've heard good things about his products.
he is not a source on this board so you will have to check out some other boards till ya find where he is active. i9 know he went underground not long ago so he might not be taking new customers.
 
BIGSARGE said:
H Has Got A $300 Min Order
wow the last time i got some goodies from him i dont remember him having such a high minimum? oh well his products are worth having to spend a few extra $$$ to get an order shipped to ya. :D
 
He Changed It A Few Months Back. I Never Ordered From Him I Got His Dnp From Someone Else. Its Def Worth Buying $300 Worth Though. Never Tried His Other Products.
 
BIGSARGE said:
He Changed It A Few Months Back. I Never Ordered From Him I Got His Dnp From Someone Else. Its Def Worth Buying $300 Worth Though. Never Tried His Other Products.
i ran some of his dnp in a cycle and that shit kicked my ass. couldnt believe how heated up it got me and it was dead of winter and cold as shit outside. i sat on my back porch in my undies and didnt get cold after 1 hour. he definately puts out some good shit.
ran his drol, dbol, & proviron and they all performed above expectations. :)
 
DragonRider said:
That's a picture I could have lived without. I would have called the cops on you for indecent exposure and excessive hair. :p
LOL i should have known someone would post an answer like this :D
 
My Girl Would Kick Me Out Of Bed Because The Sweat Started Running Over To Her Side. Lol
 
BIGSARGE said:
My Girl Would Kick Me Out Of Bed Because The Sweat Started Running Over To Her Side. Lol
yeah my wife complained because she had to wash the sheets every day. i would lay on top of the covers and she would be below them and she would still get soaked from my sweat. that stuff really sweated alot of weight off of me though. lost about 15lbs in 14 days and that was without changing my diet one bit.