outlaw Registered User Jan 1, 2014 39 0 6 Jan 1, 2014 #1 New to the forum. Been messing with gear for about a year. Reading on here i can DEFINETLY see that Im an infant in knowledge about it. I hope to learn more from all of you and get the results I've been seeking. Thanks in advance!!! Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
New to the forum. Been messing with gear for about a year. Reading on here i can DEFINETLY see that Im an infant in knowledge about it. I hope to learn more from all of you and get the results I've been seeking. Thanks in advance!!!
Magnus82 Banned Oct 29, 2012 4,818 0 0 Out in the boondocks Jan 1, 2014 #2 You've come to the right place, WELCOME!
srd1 AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Feb 19, 2013 2,304 0 36 midwest usa Jan 1, 2014 #3 Welcome brother glad your here!
chrisr116 AnaSCI VET Nov 20, 2012 3,752 1 0 Jan 1, 2014 #4 Welcome aboard. There is a ton of great info here.
chester420 Registered User Oct 29, 2013 74 0 0 Texas Jan 2, 2014 #11 welcome to the board....lots of great info here
mikeystrong Registered User Jun 20, 2013 359 0 0 35 A Igloo in Canada Jan 3, 2014 #12 Ya u would have to be a special kind of person to not learn stuff here. Welcome man.