©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hello

Bfit247

Registered User
May 21, 2013
234
0
0
Hello Members of Anasci

Bfit247 joining yet another great board to be apart of! I hope to be able to contribute here as much as I can. I'm a member of Professional Muscleas as well been a member since 2009. Thanks for letting me join look forward getting to know the great members of Anasci!
 
I've read some of your posts on PM. I haven't posted much on anasci but been a member for a little while. Welcome! I've found that this site is another great one.
 
Welcome ! Glad you are here. Thanks for the asskicking you do for us civillians!
Appreciate you guys!!!!!!!!!!! T
 
Welcome ! Glad you are here. Thanks for the asskicking you do for us civillians!
Appreciate you guys!!!!!!!!!!! T

Thanks Bro! Yeah Im glad to be joining this board. Very laid back easy going place. Its good to see some names and faces I already know!