©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



He's on the juice.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
A funny thing happened today. My brother told me that he heard some of the guys from my old gym saying that I was on juice because I've never been this big. Funny thing is these guys were cycling a year straight and something bad must have happened because they both stopped lifting suddenly and the next thing you know they are tiny. I haven't seen these guys in 2 years but they are working out in my gym now and I'm gonna blow them away. Listen I'm on gear, they knew it but they didn't have to act like I was doing something wrong. Pot calling the kettle black ya know what I mean.
 
Blackbird said:
A funny thing happened today. My brother told me that he heard some of the guys from my old gym saying that I was on juice because I've never been this big. Funny thing is these guys were cycling a year straight and something bad must have happened because they both stopped lifting suddenly and the next thing you know they are tiny. I haven't seen these guys in 2 years but they are working out in my gym now and I'm gonna blow them away. Listen I'm on gear, they knew it but they didn't have to act like I was doing something wrong. Pot calling the kettle black ya know what I mean.
jealousy can cause people to say things about others. they were probably jealous becuase they knew all of you guys were juicing but you were making better gains then they were so all of a sudden they dont juice and you do.
 
BIGSARGE said:
I Prefer Pink Kool Aid Myself Or Is That Not Considered Juice
LOL, i like pineapple juice with a little creatine added. thats my secret formula for all the gains i have made. :D
 
I guess I'll just stick with the orange Juice... It has vitamin C.. Good for the Muscle
 
Didnt You Know Creatine Will Make Your Kidneys Shut Down. Atleast Thats What This 16 Year Old Told Me In The Gym The Other Day