T tWack Registered User Mar 19, 2013 49 0 0 Holland Mar 19, 2013 #1 New here. My first and last cycle was about 12 years ago. I am now slowly starting to think about another one. So I will be doing a lot of reading!
New here. My first and last cycle was about 12 years ago. I am now slowly starting to think about another one. So I will be doing a lot of reading!
thebrick Super Moderator - RIP Oct 28, 2012 1,550 0 0 Mar 19, 2013 #2 Good to have you here. Lots of great info here, so you have come to the right place!
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Mar 19, 2013 #3 Welcome aboard!
S striffe AnaSCI VET Feb 6, 2012 2,440 0 0 USA Mar 19, 2013 #5 Welcome! This is a great place to learn. And dont be shy, ask questions.
srd1 AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Feb 19, 2013 2,304 0 36 midwest usa Mar 19, 2013 #10 Welcome brother! Your gonna love this place!
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Mar 19, 2013 #11 Twack good place to come for that reattack brutha..So did you exit weights for a while or just natty and now you feel its time ..?
Twack good place to come for that reattack brutha..So did you exit weights for a while or just natty and now you feel its time ..?
ASHOP AnaSCI VET Aug 28, 2005 4,435 0 36 ashop.in Mar 20, 2013 #12 tWack said: New here. My first and last cycle was about 12 years ago. I am now slowly starting to think about another one. So I will be doing a lot of reading! Click to expand... Nice to have a vet in the sport with us :welcome:
tWack said: New here. My first and last cycle was about 12 years ago. I am now slowly starting to think about another one. So I will be doing a lot of reading! Click to expand... Nice to have a vet in the sport with us :welcome:
T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Mar 20, 2013 #13 Welcome . Glad you are here. T
B *Bio* Super Moderator Oct 30, 2012 2,455 5 38 Mar 24, 2013 #15 Welcome! It's a great forum!! Enjoy!!