©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Horny as Hell!!!!

There you go McKenzie, another sale :D

Re cleaning it, I have a snappy comeback , but it really should only be shared on a pm. LOL

Nitrateman
 
UPDATE......

I guess once my test levels got even, my drive leveled out too. Still get hard whenever I want, but a few weeks ago I got hard whenever I didnt want.

Ever been walking in the mall and seen a hot ass chick and got a fucking full hard on? Not the semi shit but a full-blown hard on? That is awesome, but it sucks that I have to duck into a photo booth!!!!
 
KILLA said:
Ever been walking in the mall and seen a hot ass chick and got a fucking full hard on? Not the semi shit but a full-blown hard on? That is awesome, but it sucks that I have to duck into a photo booth!!!!


Did you have to take a picture of it lol :D