©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Huge thanks to Anasci

just wanted to say thanks a million for anasci and their true, honest, and no bs advice and sponsors who aren't out to steal peoples money and sell diluted junk like some sites..anasci's mods or reps don't pimp out junk just to make some money they really use it..keep it up!

agree....100%
 
Sooooooo glad i found this board in my search. ..it has made a huge difference for me...thanks to everyone thats a part of it.
 
I have to say that I am liking this board a lot. From the great new letters to the quality posts and sponsors.

Keep up the good work guys :)
 
I've been on quite a few boards over the years some really bad ones and some really good ones. The info on this site is tops and I really appreciate being able to stop in here and further my knowledge. thanks again to all those that make it happen.
 
I'm still new but definitely digging the place so far. Cool dudes, no shit talking, good sponsors. Thanks anasci. I can't imagine the work this must take
 
Yup, been a member on many boards through the years and I have to say I enjoy this site a lot. No drama and a lot of good chemistry info as well.