©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



If you are reading this....

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
you are a loser too.
My big night out to the movies with the wife got cancelled because my parents couldn't babysit. I need to get out. I would love to go out and get and get buck wild with the wife in the city but it takes 3 days to recover from it. I'm getting so old.
 
I can't handle hang-overs at all like I used to could either....

6-pk and I feel like crap the next morn....
 
Blackbird said:
you are a loser too.
My big night out to the movies with the wife got cancelled because my parents couldn't babysit. I need to get out. I would love to go out and get and get buck wild with the wife in the city but it takes 3 days to recover from it. I'm getting so old.

Yeah i know what your talking about. I'm 30 and my wife's 29 and we have 3 boys. It's hard to get out without them with no family here.
 
I was pretty crazy in my 20's. I have had maybe 6 drinks this year. When I do get out I see this guy play in this bar that serves great coffee but then I'm up all night.
 
I'm not much into the nightlife anymore since i've had kids. Maybe when my wife get's back i might start doing stuff like that again
 
Parker123 said:
I'm 39 and go out every weekend. Maybe when I get older Ill stay home like you guys. lol

I hear you Bro! No wife (anymore) and no children. Not to say that I don't want that life someday. But I must also agree, I don't bounce back from a night of partying like I used to! Takes me a whole day to feel normal again!
 
i was at the bar drowning my sorrows in whiskey with the wifey and some friends. been drnking since 730 and at midnight, i told the wifey i need to stop. and i stopped drinking. and i dont have a hangover. and today were going camping and fishing with the inlaws. nd tommorow more boozing at a bbq