©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I'll never eat chinese again

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfyEVH
  • Start date Start date
nasty......I don't like the thought of eating anything while it still moving...( especially if it has tenticle ).........
 
actually if it looks as bad as you guys are saying i'm glad i missed out
 
I think ive seen something like this once on the discovery channel...family orders some small lookin octopus (bait size)..but there was a lil boy, say age 8, and he just picked one up and ate it raw and alive..just nasty~
its a delicasy o'er there, along with fried mice, fried grass hoppers, fried snails, roasted dog legs..shit list just keeps on going to the nasty side!!!
 
latino~heat said:
I think ive seen something like this once on the discovery channel...family orders some small lookin octopus (bait size)..but there was a lil boy, say age 8, and he just picked one up and ate it raw and alive..just nasty~
its a delicasy o'er there, along with fried mice, fried grass hoppers, fried snails, roasted dog legs..shit list just keeps on going to the nasty side!!!


i saw a special on india i believe and they showed people eating live baby mice and fresh cow shit. Live geckos also
 
back in the 80's dad used to go to china on buisness he told me a story of how he was eating lobster once , It was the whole lobster the tail was opened exposing the meat ,part way through the meal the lobster moved its claw and than dad realised that the thing was still alive (nasty)any how I prefer my lobster boiled or cooked and not moving
 
The worst one I've heard is where they cut the top of the skull off of a monkey while it is still alive and eat the brain. The monkey is in some kind of a contraption under the table and it's skull sticks up through the middle of the table.
 
DragonRider said:
The worst one I've heard is where they cut the top of the skull off of a monkey while it is still alive and eat the brain. The monkey is in some kind of a contraption under the table and it's skull sticks up through the middle of the table.

i saw that on faces of death....gross
 
DragonRider said:
The worst one I've heard is where they cut the top of the skull off of a monkey while it is still alive and eat the brain. The monkey is in some kind of a contraption under the table and it's skull sticks up through the middle of the table.
I've seen the video on this.......it's actually kinda sad... :(
 
DragonRider said:
The worst one I've heard is where they cut the top of the skull off of a monkey while it is still alive and eat the brain. The monkey is in some kind of a contraption under the table and it's skull sticks up through the middle of the table.


have we watched indiana jones one too many times DR???