©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable dbol recipe

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
Has anybody tried this recipe before ? I was wondering if it is successful or will it crash ?

250ml @ 80 mg/ml
20 gram of Methandrostenolone powder (1ml=1.12g)17.86ml
40ml BB
10ml BA
182.14ml Grapeseed Oil

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
Well . I made it ! It is beautiful and clear !!! And held over night so far . I shot it last night around 12:40 . And this morning around 9am a half hour before my workout . Holy shit the pump was insane ! I still want to try and make the injectable anadrol , but can’t use gaulcol as I’m very allergic and it ended me up in the hospital last time . Anyone here no a anadrol injectable recipe with just ba, bb, eo, gso ?

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
Yes it is. Now only if I could figure out how to do anadrol without gaulcol. I got 2 recipes on how to do it without . I’m going to try it later today to see if it will work

KingLinc

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
May 13, 2020
We offer an injectable dbol/anadrol . You don’t need to add guac, you just need to get the the anadrol hot enough to go into solution and hold because it has a high melting point. You need a hot plate, don’t try to do it in boiling water. Won’t get hot enough. All you need is BA and BB we use MCT oil as the carrier

suddenlympg

Oct 19, 2022
I didn't know that you can experiments with those ingridients, have you tried something else?
So I did a little research, and now I'm convinced it's much better to buy already-made injections and not experience them yourself. I read a lot of stories about the side effects, and it's definitely not what I want to get. Also, I found that there are a lot of great services on the market right now that are engaged in making these substances for people who want to gain weight, build muscles, etc. There is a company that I liked the most, and you can watch their site at https://behemothlabz.com/product/arimistane-liquid. I hope you won't harm yourself by taking such injections and everything will be ok.