©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Ironhorse Pharms-Poland-Test E-Winstrol Depot-Dbol

One of the many ugls I assume.. you tried a dbol yet? Can be chalk or medicine taste as you dissolve it.which may then tell you quality of liquids.. stick with a sponsor here and you won't have any wonders.
 
I wonder why people get gear from people that they never heard of or thats trusted/proven. You only have one body, stick with proven and trusted sponsors and you will never have to question a thing!
 
Got it from a local gym guy. He said it was gtg. Just wondered what you guys thought. thnx!
 
Got it from a local gym guy. He said it was gtg. Just wondered what you guys thought. thnx!

Honestly, it looks like the labels were made at home and seeing how you got it from a gym buddy, I would suspect that he is getting in his own raws and brewing at his house...Plus like norbit pointed out, I have never seen anyone put 'born on' for the manufacturer wording (also with just a year and no month/day), which would make me think the brewer is looking at too many coors light bottles while making his gear:p
 
One of the many ugls I assume.. you tried a dbol yet? Can be chalk or medicine taste as you dissolve it.which may then tell you quality of liquids.. stick with a sponsor here and you won't have any wonders.

:naughty1:
:yeahthat:

Stick with one of the many sponsors on here!!!

I can personally ?vouge? For probly 3/4s of them.
Great ppl....great products...GUARANTEED!!!:D
 
Honestly, it looks like the labels were made at home and seeing how you got it from a gym buddy, I would suspect that he is getting in his own raws and brewing at his house...Plus like norbit pointed out, I have never seen anyone put 'born on' for the manufacturer wording (also with just a year and no month/day), which would make me think the brewer is looking at too many coors light bottles while making his gear:p


Could be. One thing though, bottles say Poland. I am definately not in Poland. LOL.

:spam: Just like spam!!! You really never know what it is!!! Lol.
 
The horse on the label does have one mean ass cyclops eye though!!!!
Maybe if i use it, I'll grow a cyclops eye!!!
 
The winny sure has heavy partlcles. Like 1/2 the bottle.may need the 20g for the rocks .

Hey norbit u forgot to say trim your fingernail to Mx..
 
Last edited: