©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



It's A Girl

  • Thread starter Thread starter pincrusher
  • Start date Start date
pincrusher said:
dont need a gun or shovel, i i will need to do is answer the door and when they see how big her dad is they wont mess up LOL

By the time she is old enough to date, you'll probably loof like Healthfreak's before pic! No money for gear, supps and food, it will all be going towards clothes, car, college fund, etc! Better spoil her Daddy! ;)
 
Shes beautiful Pin...Good work and congratulationst they're like everyday miracles as you watch them grow.


Here is a pic of my two y.o. Kacey Michelle:
 

Attachments

  • Almost Two.jpg
    Almost Two.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 16
kell11 said:
Shes beautiful Pin...Good work and congratulationst they're like everyday miracles as you watch them grow.


Here is a pic of my two y.o. Kacey Michelle:
Kell, she is precious bro.

Azwildcats81 said:
I know im new to this but i just wanted to put my 2 pennys in,
AZ everyones opinion is respected here. Don't feel like you have to apologize for being new.
 
Last edited:
She is precious Pin.....I hope everything goes smoothly and keep us posted.

Your lil girl is also a cutie pie Kell :)
 
nice picture kell, looks like your going to have your hands full now that she is about to enter the terible two's. i can see she already knows how to get to ya and have you spoil her just by her look LOL
 
Pin...Congradulations Bro.....It will absolutely work out....I knew a few people back in Atlanta that went through The Chinese Mercedes driver's...But I can honestly say that these kids spoke perfect english and were very,very intelligent for their ages...I mean that in a good way....Again...CONGRADS!
 
How the hell do you ugly bastards have such pretty little girls?! They must take after their mothers! :p