©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Jay and The Rock

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
1,172
0
0
SIN CITY
Not sure how many of you have seen this yet.

apparently they ran into each other at Gold's the other day and now they are like best buds.

Always tweeting back and forth now like a couple teenage girls. :p

10458213_715945078453374_3375042274617883335_n.jpg
 
What ever happened to the movie that Jay was suposed to be in for I think DC comic's
The one that makes all the super hero comics and movies?
 
All I know is that it's cool to see some legitimately jacked dudes in movies again. The Rock was huge in Hercules. Dude had more quad separation than some dudes on the national stage.
 
What character/movie?

Are you asking me about Jay's movies?

If so, I have no idea. When I texted him the other day about this was the first time "talking" about it.

When those movie plans started, I knew him but wasn't as close to him as I am now.