©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Jay Cutler answers to Steroid related question at 2013 LA FitExpo

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
8,637
22
38
Jay Cutler answers to Steroid related question at 2013 LA FitExpo - YouTube
 
Way to talk around it Jay.
too bad he didnt hide those "peptide" jugs in his fridge that day!
 
Helluva response. I even forgot what the question was by the end of his reply. Gotta give him credit for handling it like he did.
 
Damn by the end of it I was thinking all I needed was creatine all these years lol
 
Bad thing is being placed on the spot with all those cameras and people around. Not much he could have said openly right there even if he wanted to.

I thought he handled it well considering and the person that asked the question was a dumb ass.
 
"Jay if it's all about sups like creatine, why does a pro go back to looking like any guy walking around the mall when he stops gear ?" Jay starts turning blue......"Jay, Jay can we get you some water?" "Jay, J A YYY! Someone call 911!"

CG
 
Jay for political office! That was smooth.

Now I have to go grab me some creatine before its outlawed.
 
Im a big fan of jay, he time and time again has answered those questions as openly as an endorsed athlete can get away with
RONNIE COLEMAN AND JAY CUTLER ADMITS TO STEROID USE - YouTube
here's another example of him answering in a way that doesn't throw him under the bus but allows him to remain as truthful as possible