©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Juice in my rubber

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
401
0
0
Hey bros, sometimes there is juice in my rubber. What do I do about it?????



Ahahahahahah.....Funny Shit!!!!
 
Hey Killa, what does that Japanese writing in your avatar say? I can read its something about a door but its too fuzzy to make out the rest.
 
Andrew said:
Hey Killa, what does that Japanese writing in your avatar say? I can read its something about a door but its too fuzzy to make out the rest.

Something about a door that can not be opened. The avatar was from a movie short about this dude using everything from kung-fu to RPGs to open the door, but it wouldnt budge. Just never got around to changing it again.
 
KILLA said:
Something about a door that can not be opened. The avatar was from a movie short about this dude using everything from kung-fu to RPGs to open the door, but it wouldnt budge. Just never got around to changing it again.


I've seen that avatar as an animated gif before. It was pretty cool. How come yours doesnt move?
 
tee said:
I've seen that avatar as an animated gif before. It was pretty cool. How come yours doesnt move?

I tried to load it as a moving gif, and this is what I ended up with. If you can make it work let me know.
 
KILLA said:
Something about a door that can not be opened. The avatar was from a movie short about this dude using everything from kung-fu to RPGs to open the door, but it wouldnt budge. Just never got around to changing it again.

I see. Thanks!