©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Lee Priest Wins 2013 NABBA Mr. Universe

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
8,636
22
38
This was posted over on PM by TBItruck89:

1378592_459321744186177_481589225_n.jpg

1382147_459321880852830_1667330925_n.jpg

1383944_459321877519497_1596064171_n.jpg

1185224_459321897519495_1212354372_n.jpg

1378351_459321930852825_2092483547_n.jpg

1239371_459321944186157_1616054682_n.jpg

1382999_459321947519490_1194782212_n.jpg

988331_459321987519486_805557597_n.jpg


Couple more here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.459321717519513.1073741913.207592302692457&type=1
 
Priest looks as good as ever...if he isn't already he will be know as a legend in the sport for sure.

Hawk
 
He's looking amazing after all these years. Does anybody know how old he is now?
 
Priest is one of my all time favorites gotta love how much he bucks the system and doesn't conform to anyone.:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Priest looks great. wish he been in the oly. I like seeing some of that nabba stuff posted up. Some great guys came out of Nabba.
Fox, Kowak , Nubret, King etc.variety is good... T
 
Lee is bad ass, he is 41 and has a 21 year old daughter. I have friends that have been lucky enough to meet him at the local Golds in Austin, Texas. I would love the opportunity to meet him needless to say learn some of his secrets of bbing.
This is Lee and his daughter.
 

Attachments

  • 972191_394011660719853_178938108_n.jpg
    972191_394011660719853_178938108_n.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 64
I think he looked great, and the Universe is no joke. That's a tough show to win, with the best from all over the world there.
I wish NABBA was bigger here.
 
The tats don't take away from his physique in the least...Still the man even into his 40's!
 
Here was his posing routine:

Lee Priest (AUS), NABBA Universe 2013 - Overall Winner - YouTube
 
Hands down the winner. Condition, tan, and the amount of oil was much better than the others. Always a fan. Wish he was still competing in the IFBB. And no distended abdomen.