©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Lethargic

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
3,069
0
0
Tx
Well Last night was my first shot. I decided that for the first 2 or 3 weeks i'm gonna do 500mgs of test in one shot then break them up into 2 shots for the week. I also changed over my Anadrol from 50 mgs to 100mgs ED. I got back from the gym today and was lethargic as hell so i took a shower and slept for about 3 hours.

I haven't been to the gym since February before my wife left so i think i might have over done myself also, since obviously i wasn't as strong as before. IE> INCLINE BENCH (February 315lbs vs. Today 245lbs)

Not too worried because i build up my strength back rather quickly.
 
Last edited:
randomly sometimes,anadrol will make me lethargic if just not flat sleepy.
It'll ease after a week or two. More and more guys are complainin' of feelin funky the naxt day,myself included sometimes.Hell,were all just burnouts.
Personally,I need to break and start over....Naaaah.f that
 
kell11 said:
oh no I gotta go.freddies back.
Damn that was hilarious,yesterday

Exactly....but it's good to know that the anadrol could be causing the sleepiness. I'm fine now it was just a pain earlier.
 
dont you think you should have gotten into the gym for about 4-6 weeks before you jumped on the gear.......now you're gonna start growing a bit too fast and risk injury, especially with drol/test..............
 
wolfyEVH said:
dont you think you should have gotten into the gym for about 4-6 weeks before you jumped on the gear.......now you're gonna start growing a bit too fast and risk injury, especially with drol/test..............

It was financially difficult these last few months and plus i have 3 small boys. I could have went to the gym on base but no daycare. 24hr fitness was outrageous. But my friend told me about the YMCA. It has a nice gym and a play center, swimming pool with a slide and daycare for the kids too. Best thing it's in my budget. Plus i'm used to taking layoffs and hitting it hard on day one coming back.
 
oracle said:
It was financially difficult these last few months and plus i have 3 small boys. I could have went to the gym on base but no daycare. 24hr fitness was outrageous. But my friend told me about the YMCA. It has a nice gym and a play center, swimming pool with a slide and daycare for the kids too. Best thing it's in my budget. Plus i'm used to taking layoffs and hitting it hard on day one coming back.


well what i mean is, starting anytime, like now.... for a month or so just to get back into, before getting onto gear instantly
 
wolfyEVH said:
well what i mean is, starting anytime, like now.... for a month or so just to get back into, before getting onto gear instantly

I was feeling froggy...plus my wife's unit might return earlier (within 90 to 120 days maybe...military is known to change things) So i wanted to get back in shape before she came back.
 
oracle said:
It was financially difficult these last few months and plus i have 3 small boys. I could have went to the gym on base but no daycare. 24hr fitness was outrageous. But my friend told me about the YMCA. It has a nice gym and a play center, swimming pool with a slide and daycare for the kids too. Best thing it's in my budget. Plus i'm used to taking layoffs and hitting it hard on day one coming back.
I got in early on my 24 Hour Fitness membership. I pay $100 a year for life. Cool huh.
 
tee said:
I know. I just have to remember every year not to let it expire or Im screwed.

If i ever got a deal like that it would be awesome then i just would have to pay for the daycare.