©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



LOW/HIGH Test? Normal cycles, Tips, Advice

GOTGrowth

Registered User
Jan 30, 2014
125
0
0
Whats a normal cycle for you? How many a year do you do? Whats your PCT rule? The normal time on = time off. Or do you just give it a 4 week break and get right back on.


I always run testosterone. I run it anywhere from 750-1500mg a week. You hardly ever need a dosage this high.

I started doing 500mg a week cycles with a lot of Parabolan, Primobolan, Winstrol, and Anavar. Primobolan and parabolan are the steroids you need to use! I've used 2 grams of Primobolan a week with 150mg of Winstrol a day. Only using 500mg of testosterone a week.

Thats the holy grail of quality muscle. When you need the mass you up your testosterone.


Those are my beliefs.

Now what about the members of Anasci?
 
I like to play safe once a year 12-14 weeks

600 mg test / week
400 deca / week or bold 800 mg

keeps me in shape
 
2-3 times a year I try to equal time on and off time. But usually I'll be on 12-15 weeks and then pct. Followed by 4 - 8weeks natty.
Test usually 500-700mg
 
I stay on Test year round 750mgs. I add decca for most of the year but then I come off it for a few months.
 
i cruise on 150 test e and 300 mast p year round. once a year i will double or triple that for 8 to 12 weeks and add an oral for 4 weeks. once more during the year i will just add an oral for 4 to 6 weeks without increasing my cruise.

VP