©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Missed dose question.

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
I'm going on vacation soon. I don't want to risk bringing a needle and gear along. So if miss one dose. Would it help if I doubled up the shot before I leave and the shot when I get home?
 
I'm going on vacation soon. I don't want to risk bringing a needle and gear along. So if miss one dose. Would it help if I doubled up the shot before I leave and the shot when I get home?

What compound are you talking about? Obviously some stay in your system longer than others.
 
I'm talking about test cyp and EQ. I know they stay in your system a while but I'd like to keep my blood levels as close to stable as possible. I don't want to miss a dose but I hate to risk bringing it along with me
 
No I figured out what the cause of it was. The vacation is teusday thru Saturday and yes it's in the USA. I'd get my Monday foes but miss my Thursday dose
 
By the way. The cause of that problem wasn't the EQ. I was using way to much test. I'd been front loading test cyp and while I was waiting on it to get established I was using 150 mg test suspension Which worked well until the cyp kicked in and I started having way to much test in my system
 
Don't worry about the missing shots at all unless you have nationals or teen USA or a pro show coming up in the next few weeks- The week out will do you way better then the juice or any thing else will - go relax and have a blast - you won't loose shit at all- live life - eat every thing in site and have a friggen blast -
 
You will not notice shit! Dont worry about it. People miss/forget all the time.
On top of that your taking long esters
 
You won't notice it. But on a side note, when was the last time you were randomly pulled over and searched? Your chance is very low if you act normal.
 
You won't notice it. But on a side note, when was the last time you were randomly pulled over and searched? Your chance is very low if you act normal.

He could be flying. It's not worth the chance. Be smart, be safe, and stay free to pin another day. Weird shit happens all the time, u never know when it's going to happen to u. Is delaying 1 shot a couple days a good enough reason to lose your freedom?
 
I'm driving 5hrs. Don't plan on being pulled over but I have a criminal history from back in the day. I have turned my life completely around now tho but I know how easy it is for things to go sour really fast
 
Double what Grim Repper said ! I just came thru airport security with my cyp and mt2 in with my toothbrush and crap but they know better than to mess with a sasquatch and his massage oil ..:)
Free inj durin in flight for 50 $... Have fun Adam. Holla when back brutha. !
 
I'm going on vacation soon. I don't want to risk bringing a needle and gear along. So if miss one dose. Would it help if I doubled up the shot before I leave and the shot when I get home?

If its a long ester just use your normal dose the day you leave and resume when you return.
 
So far so good. I think it's more psychological than anything. I took my anavar with me and I believe I've lost some belly fat from it.