©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Most you've ever eaten in a day/sitting

Damn, this is intriguing. I can't think of any one time. Once, I was at a Brazilian Steakhouse in Atlanta, Ga. I believe the name was something like Fogo De Chao or something like that. I ate meat for 2 to 3 hours. I am not sure how much I ate, but it was a massive quantity. Everytime you flipped a poker chip to the green side, the Gaucho would come over with a sword with meat on it and slice it off till you told him to stop. I didn't mess with the trimmings and salad...just meat and unsweet tea for hours.
 
Lol I'm a sucker for what seems to be EVERYTHING. Seems at times I just don't get full.....

Sweets are my kryptonite tho. Can easily polish off a half gallon of ice cream and then some.
 
Well I know ive put down 6 lbs plus red meat in a day on top of a shit load of other food . Man I felt like shit all the time and shit all the time. Was strong as a mfer during that time though. I don't eat to the point of injury any longer.
T
 
Well I know ive put down 6 lbs plus red meat in a day on top of a shit load of other food . Man I felt like shit all the time and shit all the time. Was strong as a mfer during that time though. I don't eat to the point of injury any longer.
T

I've done similar on several occasions. Maybe not 6lbs, but the problem is the next day it is hard to put down more food. My body seems to self regulate calories.

But, there is nothing like eating until the point of injury, like turbo said.
 
I ate a 16 oz steak, half rack of ribs, pork loin with a baked potato, baked beans, coleslaw, bread, and mac and cheese. I am not proud of it, but proud of it at the same time. If you know what I mean.
 
A pizza and half a gallon if milk. had a great workout the next day. never ate like that again though.
 
anyone else feel like an ass afterwards? i do, but i seem to do it on an all too regular basis :(
 
After leg night, ook a shot of ghrp6 and went to Famous Daves. Had 4lbs rib tips, 1# steak fries, and six of those delicious God damn cornbread muffins that have more fat in them a big Mac. Oh, and two beers. Closest I have ever come to pukeing from eating too much. The guy I was with ate the remaining 2# of rib tips, 3 cornbread muffins, 2 beers, and 6 half ears of corn and ended up pukeing. Should have bitch slapped him!
 
It's like I tell people who comment on how much I eat daily..."you don't get to 240lbs from snacking."

ya i hear ya brotha. im just afraid of getting too soft, being a fat kid as a teen really fucks with me :banghead:
 
ya i hear ya brotha. im just afraid of getting too soft, being a fat kid as a teen really fucks with me :banghead:

I hear you. I am fixing to cut down to about 220. Cutting it off is harder than packing it on for me.
 
I hear you. I am fixing to cut down to about 220. Cutting it off is harder than packing it on for me.

see im the opposite. i can lean out somewhat easily if i drop carbs down, but adding size seems to be a struggle:(
 
I was using igf back in day and all of a sudden had urge to eat just anything and I ate a whole apple pie my gf left on the counter......now that I think of it some people got some bad stuff and it was really rat insulin...damnnnn