©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



My wife

big o said:
Gee,I just got married June 28th to my high school/college sweety who gave it up to me when she was in college....The point is this.....She has this shit eating grin every time I do her......It's my pile driving ass she loves.....I'll guarantee she's never been banged like that before....Now last nite was the first time she finished me off..a la head..she had cum all over the fucking place,side of her head all over me,the fucking bed..who knows probably on the fucking ceiling too...She's never given head to anyone before and admitted last nite that it was exciting to her watching me quiver and shake....She's got to learn how to catch and spit or simply swallow...

Treasure that bro. Don't skrew it up. Temptation never rears it's head until you get comfortable. Make a vow to her and yourself that you are going to beat the odds and die together after a long happy life.
My wife and I have been together 20 years. I'm proud of that.
 
Thanks D.R....This was my first love and absolutely will be my last and only love..I'm 47 now and realize on how much this woman means to me...It's nice being in love...I'm getting to mushy...I'm going to catch hell from the guys on this....
 
big o said:
Thanks D.R....This was my first love and absolutely will be my last and only love..I'm 47 now and realize on how much this woman means to me...It's nice being in love...I'm getting to mushy...I'm going to catch hell from the guys on this....
Not from me bro. I'm also 47 and there is nothing like the realization that you are spending your life with one of the few good ones.

Cuz there are certainly some messed up ones out there.
 
D.R. I let my wife read your post and said some very,very kind things about you..Now as far as the other guys posts...Let's get real here guys...The treating woman like pigs is a little out there...
 
take it from experience the "BEST" pussy out there are from those who dont give it up on the first date!!!!!
Man I love'em tight and they love it HARD~!
L~H :D :doggy: