©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mytreefiddy to make PRO DEBUT

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congratulations, MTF. You look incredible and helluva job placing 2nd in your pro debut...that's crazy..unheard of.

-s

Thank you Slide..... I appreciate that a lot... i'm just blown away... I don't even know what to say... I will say I gave it 110%... I don't think I could have brought anything better (at that moment)... but I'm ALWAYS looking to improve... I wanna be able to compete at the highest level for as long as my body will allow.... We will analyze pics over and over............ and over.. (LOL) to see what I can bring up...
thank you again for the props....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations bro!!!! Love to see guys achieve their dreams! Again Awesome job....AR....

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Congratulations bro!!!! Love to see guys achieve their dreams! Again Awesome job....AR....

Appreciate that a lot!!... i'm just so consumed by this... all I think about is what do I have to do to improve... Got back 2 really good critiques by the judges... Steve W from Bevs was one of them..... he judged Masters Nats and the Tampa Pro... so hes very familiar with me... said I could really do some damage in the 40+ .... work on my tris and a bit more back detail.... I've been suffering from an elbow injury which has prevented me from really going at em hard...
the other judge said to just work on my posing.... so pretty positive feedback....was also worried that on the Pro level these guys would dwarf me.... not the case at all, in fact I was bigger than most....so just looking forward to the plan of attack and anxious to get back to work.... I still need to let this ole' body rest...which is tough for me...but I have to look at the big picture...

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
After as long as you've been prepping and as many shows as you've done, I have no doubt you're going to have a phenomenal offseason and come back next year looking better than before!

Appreciate that a lot!!... i'm just so consumed by this... all I think about is what do I have to do to improve... Got back 2 really good critiques by the judges... Steve W from Bevs was one of them..... he judged Masters Nats and the Tampa Pro... so hes very familiar with me... said I could really do some damage in the 40+ .... work on my tris and a bit more back detail.... I've been suffering from an elbow injury which has prevented me from really going at em hard...
the other judge said to just work on my posing.... so pretty positive feedback....was also worried that on the Pro level these guys would dwarf me.... not the case at all, in fact I was bigger than most....so just looking forward to the plan of attack and anxious to get back to work.... I still need to let this ole' body rest...which is tough for me...but I have to look at the big picture...

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Thank You!!... more shows are popping up on the 2018 schedule but at the moment it looks like the IFBB City Limits Pro in Texas in April.... They have a 40+ with a cash purse (those shows are priority).... ill enter the Open as well... Fact is, these purses are small... the 40+ even smaller... but if it can offset some of the travelling expenses that'll work.... I compete cuz I love being pushed to bring out my best...not for the money.... if I did this solely for the money i'd starve....LOL ... for now, just enjoying this IMPROVEMENT season ...late December I start my 16 week prep... can't wait

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looking great MTF...Congrats on a great finish to your Pro debut!!

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Looking great MTF...Congrats on a great finish to your Pro debut!!

Thank you my friend..... anxious to get back to work.... wanna see if I can accumulate enough points to qualify for the Olympia in 2018.....it'll be a daunting task but i'm up for it.... id love to be the oldest guy ever to qualify in Mens Physique .....lessee what happens

Mrhat40

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you my friend..... anxious to get back to work.... wanna see if I can accumulate enough points to qualify for the Olympia in 2018.....it'll be a daunting task but i'm up for it.... id love to be the oldest guy ever to qualify in Mens Physique .....lessee what happens
After reading your post for a while now, from here and from another board. It even makes it more enjoyable, knowing you are a decent guy. It just makes it feel like we all have a part when an old guy does well. Keep killing it brother, we are all pulling for you. I think you can do it!

Mrhat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
After reading your post for a while now, from here and from another board. It even makes it more enjoyable, knowing you are a decent guy. It just makes it feel like we all have a part when an old guy does well. Keep killing it brother, we are all pulling for you. I think you can do it!

Mrhat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I appreciate that Mr Hat (Man I LOVE South Park back in the day!)... the truth is, I learned TONS from the "other board"... I contribute a lot to what i've been able to do from what I learned there....lots of knowledge and some very nice characters as well... several fellas played a role... it'll be difficult to top what I achieved this year but believe me, I will give it my best.... My boys at TMT will have me ready....looking forward to making my mark.. Once I start my prep I'm gonna start a log here... again, appreciate the props

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
By the looks of your composition -
There was no one close
Great job man
I wish I had pushed on
How tall are you
Also I wish we had men's physique back when

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
I appreciate it so much fellas.... I really brought my best... 1st time ever I really felt we "nailed it".... that day, that morning is the best i've EVER looked.... certainly picked the right day to bring it all together..... even after 2 months I still cant believe it...

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

Great thread and pictures. It would be good to see your log when you start prep. Can't get better than stepping on the Olympia stage.

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Great thread and pictures. It would be good to see your log when you start prep. Can't get better than stepping on the Olympia stage.

I would fuckin FLIP if I could qualify...If I WIN a show (Open not 40+) its an automatic qualifier but that ain't gonna happen... so i'd have to place decent in shows and rack up points... just to be able to be on stage with Ferguson, Hendrickson, Potvin, Constance, Buendia.... would be a dream come true.... it would be worth it just to take pics with those fuckers...as long as I can stay healthy I'm gonna give it my all.... realistically 2018 is gonna be my best shot... to make that happen at 48 is gonna be CRAZY hard...