©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Name at least 25 dvd movies you have in your collection.

jumpstart2015

Registered User
Aug 14, 2005
34
0
0
54
baltimore
These are my titles!
!.The Goonies
2.Terminator 2
3.Jurrassic Park
4.Rat Race
5.Shallow Hal
6.The Matrix
7.Out of Time
8.The Rundown
9.Big Trouble in Little China
10.Spider-man
11.Big Fish
12.Clockstoppers
13.DarkCity
14.E.T.
15.Catch Me If You Can
16.50 First Dates
17.Changing Lanes
18.Mrs. Doubtfire
19.Hitch
20.Camp Nowhere
21.The Terminal
22.The Animal
23.Charlie Angels
24.Shrek
25.Gone in 60 seconds
 
jumpstart2015 said:
well tell me some you rented recently.
I just got thru watching Alexander and XXX state of union.....

they were both pretty lame...
 
I Got To Many I Only Watch Them Once So I Dont Have A Favorite But Collecting Dvd's Is My Thing
 
i just watched sin city it is a little hard to follow after the gym tonight i am going to watch it again. and i am with a- bomb i dont own 25 dvds but i got a shit load of vhs.
 
i just saw alexander the great or as it seems alexander the gay. it was lame.

1. american pie
2. american pie 2
american wedding
old school
dodge ball
family guy season 1,2,3
simpsons sesons
boondock saints-bad ass movie
lord of the rings collection
we were soldiers
gladiators
along came polly
the terminal
shrek
and others