Z Zaven Registered User May 18, 2005 687 0 0 48 Jul 19, 2005 #1 Femara seems to be a good choice.............Is it too strong..? what do yall prefer....? and what would be a recommended dosage for your choice..? thanx bro's
Femara seems to be a good choice.............Is it too strong..? what do yall prefer....? and what would be a recommended dosage for your choice..? thanx bro's
W wolfyEVH Guest Jul 19, 2005 #2 femara (letro) is one of the best.......check them out in the profiles section and read about each one
femara (letro) is one of the best.......check them out in the profiles section and read about each one
Z Zaven Registered User May 18, 2005 687 0 0 48 Jul 19, 2005 #3 wolfyEVH said: femara (letro) is one of the best.......check them out in the profiles section and read about each one Click to expand... yeah I read the profiles......but you know how those profiles can make anything sound good..... I just like to hear everyon's opionions....
wolfyEVH said: femara (letro) is one of the best.......check them out in the profiles section and read about each one Click to expand... yeah I read the profiles......but you know how those profiles can make anything sound good..... I just like to hear everyon's opionions....
W wolfyEVH Guest Jul 19, 2005 #4 Zaven said: yeah I read the profiles......but you know how those profiles can make anything sound good..... I just like to hear everyon's opionions.... Click to expand... letro has been known to reverse gyno in some people.......libido problems in others.....if you have problems, just lower the dose a bit to find whats right for you.
Zaven said: yeah I read the profiles......but you know how those profiles can make anything sound good..... I just like to hear everyon's opionions.... Click to expand... letro has been known to reverse gyno in some people.......libido problems in others.....if you have problems, just lower the dose a bit to find whats right for you.