©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Need some help

IHatefulindian

Registered User
Apr 18, 2014
52
0
0
Middle East
I just returned from the Middle East recovering from a head injury. I am on Low-T program with a local doctor but he is not giving me the dose I need to get me back in fighting shape.
I take 250mg cypionate a week and I feel nothing. What dose should I be on if I am serious about getting back into fighting shape?
I am 40yrs old, 5'7, 198lbs, 16% body fat. My diet is great high protein, complex carbs, natural sugars, I don't take any supplements except protein.
I want to get to 210lbs, continue to run my 3 miles a day, keep my six pack & not get locked up for stepping out side the "safety box" to defend our country
 
you are getting a high dose for HRT and it more than likely keeps you in the highest end of the range. if you are trying to get back into shape i would not recommend running a cycle until you have at least 6 straight months of serious training and diet tweaking down. no need to add stress to your tendons and possibly cause an injury. get a good base going and then you can add to your HRT and make some great gains. good luck bro and welcome to ANASCI to you as well.

VP
 
patients brother! shouldn't really "feel" anything on trt but you should have plenty of energy and a strong sex drive...if you can run 3 miles and have a six pack u can't be that far off fighting shape can ya? or was that before the TBI?
 
where are you getting your test from? is it legit? Honestly man 250 is a very high test dose and fantastic gains can me made with a good diet/training program.
Gh would make a great addition to your recovery efforts and would make that dose more effective
 
Like someone else said, you're running 3 miles a day and have a six pack..What is it you're looking for? What is it that you think you should be feeling? Have you used before? If so, what were your previous dosages??
 
250mg per week is not trt, it's a mild cycle. This much pharm grade test should certainly put you out of normal levels. You say your trying to get into fighting shape. Is your training geared towards utilizing the surplus of testosterone? All the gear in the world will not help you if you training consists primarily of cardio, or even crossfit/combat training. You are already on one of the highest doses of trt I've seen, so I doubt your Dr will increase it anymore. 5'7" 210# and ripped is hard for someone that doesn't do all the conditioning you do, for you its going to be even harder. I definitely gh and/or peptides would be a great addition for you.
 
I would pretty much agree with everything said in the above posts brother....GH and or certain peptides and tweaking your diet would absolutely do wonders for you and what your wanting to accomplish....guys are asking what more you want as far as fighting shape some of them may not realize what is required of an active combat vet and some may realize it all to well especially in the special ops community most of those guys are just geared differently mentally and physically than normal humans You might try bumping your test up a little or some different compounds with the test like tren, deca, etc but in the same breath I dont know how that would mess with your trt as far as your doctor goes.
 
Last edited:
hiii ....if i take just 15 mg(dbol blue heart) a day for 4 weeks ... do i need pct nolva n clomid after tht or ths dose dont need a pct ?? thnx