I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Sep 29, 2013 #1 Thanks for whoever did the new Anasci banner at the top of the page .! Looks Great!!
Magnus82 Banned Oct 29, 2012 4,818 0 0 Out in the boondocks Sep 29, 2013 #4 Love the gold hues! Very nice look!
kubes AnaSCI VET Aug 23, 2013 1,758 0 36 Los Angeles Sep 29, 2013 #5 I noticed it first thing this morning... Looks great!!
K1 Blue-Eyed Devil... Jun 25, 2006 5,045 1 38 Sep 29, 2013 #6 I like seeing the Anasci members up there in the header...Banner looks great!!
B *Bio* Super Moderator Oct 30, 2012 2,455 5 38 Sep 29, 2013 #7 Nice touch! This place is always improving in one way or another!!
ZEUSMORPH New member Oct 30, 2012 81 0 0 Mount Olympus Sep 29, 2013 #9 Very very nice i like it! Now it should all be tied together as in design let me know if I can be of some help!
Very very nice i like it! Now it should all be tied together as in design let me know if I can be of some help!
chrisr116 AnaSCI VET Nov 20, 2012 3,752 1 0 Sep 30, 2013 #11 What you guys said. I noticed it yesterday when I logged on. Looks great. I love having our own board members up there....
What you guys said. I noticed it yesterday when I logged on. Looks great. I love having our own board members up there....
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,636 22 38 Sep 30, 2013 #12 Grim gets the credit for the new AnaSCI Header! We wanted to have AnaSCI members in the header. Grim is also working on another scrolling banner that will feature more AnaSCI members. We are always looking at ways to change and improve the forum. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please feel free to share them
Grim gets the credit for the new AnaSCI Header! We wanted to have AnaSCI members in the header. Grim is also working on another scrolling banner that will feature more AnaSCI members. We are always looking at ways to change and improve the forum. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please feel free to share them
ZEUSMORPH New member Oct 30, 2012 81 0 0 Mount Olympus Sep 30, 2013 #13 That's what makes this board not only unique but welcoming!
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Oct 2, 2013 #15 NICE GRIM! Thanks for the work brutha!!
ProFIT AnaSCI VET Jan 12, 2006 2,566 0 0 Porn Forum :) Oct 2, 2013 #16 Banner looks sweet! Nice job GR!
thebrick Super Moderator - RIP Oct 28, 2012 1,550 0 0 Oct 7, 2013 #18 I really like it! I like the color too! Even better they are actual members here!!