©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



New Here

drakeslayer

Registered User
Feb 7, 2006
25
0
0
Whats going on everyone? Im new here and really like what I see with this website. I think I still need to become a paying member though.
 
drakeslayer said:
Whats going on everyone? Im new here and really like what I see with this website. I think I still need to become a paying member though.

Welcome, bro. You picked the right place. If you need sources I'd advise the 50 dollar subscription, you won't regret it.
 
Welcome aboard bro! You will learn a lot here. I agree with powermad, you won't regret spending the $50.
 
Nice to have you! It's probably going to surprise you when you ask a question and about 30 people are more than willing to help you. And it is worth it to spend the $50. :)
 
whats up I like the website still trying to get familiar with it. If anyone can help me out how do you post a thread?